My day to post was Christmas–I think you’ll all understand why I didn’t. Beside what people usually do who celebrate Christmas we had guests with us.
One of my blog mates has already posted about New Year’s resolutions, so I won’t do that, but I will write about what I plan to do this coming year.
- Spend more time with those I love. None of us know how long we’ll be here and each moment is precious. Besides my husband, I’m going to enjoy every moment my great-granddaughter’s interrupt me while I’m writing.
- Enjoy my writing life and not stress over it. What a privilege to be able to spend time doing something I’ve enjoyed doing for so many years.
- I’m not going to worry about the fact that I’ve never made much money from my writing, instead I’m going to rejoice in the readers who have told me how much they enjoyed one or more of my books.
- Be thankful for my fellow writers who are so generous with their support.
- And give my support to my writing friends and new writers who come to me for advice.
- Be thankful for all my blessings and there are many.
I’d love to say I’ll be better about posting on the 4th Monday of the month in 2018, but I doubt that will happen as I yet have been able to conquer WordPress. I seldom can get it to post on the day I’d like it to happen.
I have had some exciting things happen this past year. Some of my old books that hhave been republished on Amazon, and Aakenbaaken & Kent are redoing all the books in the Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery series. The first in the series, Final Respects, is re-edited and available on Amazon in paper and for Kindle.
Re-editing was an interesting process as the book was written in the early 1980s and so much has changed since then. But the publisher and I decided not to update it.
If you haven’t read the series yet, this is a good place to begin.
See you next year!